Wine Enate Chardonnay 234
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Enate
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow colour with hints of light green. Complex and intense varietal aromas of green apple, ripe peach, fennel and exotic fruits (guava, passion fruit) on a discreet mineral background. Broad, fat palate, but clean and fresh in the mouth thanks to its sustained acid. Slightly syrupy aftertaste.
Spanish products online
This is the result of a calmly thought out project that gets away from the traditional image of fragility afflicting Spanish white.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also