Wine Gurdos Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Prieto Picudo
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Tierra de Leon
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-9º C
- WINERIES: Gordonzello
- TASTING NOTES: Raspberry-colored wine with bluish reflections with the presence of very fine bubbles. Aromas of red fruit such as strawberry, pomegranate and floral notes such as violet. It is a fresh wine with a pleasant mid palate and balanced acidity.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Gurdos/Gordonzello
- ORIGIN: León-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy online Gurdos Rosado wine at the best price.
Characteristics of the wine:
Gurdos Rosado wine making
Maceration at a low temperature around 8ºC, subsequent work of the lees in must prior to alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature.
What kind of wine is Gurdos Rosado
Young rosé wine without aging
The Gondorzello winery
leading winery of the D.O. Tierra de León, with more than 25% of its production. An example of innovation and technology, where all the harvest is mechanized, while it has managed to maintain the winemaking tradition of the area, promoting the autochthonous varieties of León, the Prieto Picudo and the Albarín that, together with the Verdejo, are the pillars fundamentals of the winery. Its 205 ha of its own vineyard are divided into 8 plots, distributed by type of variety.
Denomination of Origin of the Gurdos Rosado wine
It belongs to the DO Tierra de León. The first documentary news on the history of the region dates back to the beginning of the 10th century, and they serve as an indicator to establish the two economic sources on which the territories under its influence were based, the mills for cereal transformation and the vineyards.
Variety of grapes used in Gurdos Rosado wine
Variety: 100% Prieto Picudo
Gordonzello has 205 hectares of its own vineyard divided into 8 plots, differentiated by the type of variety and orientation, which guarantees a more progressive maturation and harvest.
Gurdos Rosado wine pairing
Take with meats, vegetables, vegetables and white fish
Graduation and consumption temperature of Gurdos Rosado wine
Its degree of alcohol is 13º vol. It is recommended to consume at 8º-9º C
Gurdos Rosado wine awards and distinctions
MUNDUS VINI 2019: Silver Medal
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also