Wine Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Hacienda Monasterio
- TASTING NOTES: Dark red and bright ruby. Very floral nose with notes of rose, very mineral aromas and delicate menthol notes. In the mouth it shows a great volume emphasizing the minerality as protagonist, joining with great harmony to some silky and structured tannins, persistent post-taste with slight notes of cinnamon.
- BARREL AGING: 19 months
Buy online Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
We are facing a great wine, precise, complex and of the highest quality, as evidenced by the high scores that it receives year after year from the main specialized publications. 20 months in Allier French oak barrels (50% new and 50% second year).
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also