Wine Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Hacienda Monasterio
- TASTING NOTES: Dark red and bright ruby. Very floral nose with notes of rose, very mineral aromas and delicate menthol notes. In the mouth it shows a great volume emphasizing the minerality as protagonist, joining with great harmony to some silky and structured tannins, persistent post-taste with slight notes of cinnamon.
- BARREL AGING: 20 months
Buy online Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
"We are facing a great wine, precise, complex and of the highest quality"
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
De-stemming: 80% -20% Scrape
Maceration time: 30 days
Barrel Age: 60% New and 40% 2 year old oak barrels Allier French Oak.
What kind of wine is Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
20 months in Allier French oak barrels (50% new and 50% second year).
The Hacienda Monasterio winery
At the end of the 19th century, the farm was part of the properties of the Lecanda family, a pioneer in the new wine tradition of the area.
Hacienda Monasterio was founded in 1990. The winery was designed by the French architect Philippe Mazières, who had previously worked in prestigious wineries such as Château Margaux, Château d'Yquem Prieure-Léchiné.
Denomination of origin of Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
Variety: 80% Tinto Fino, 20% Cabernet-Sauvignon
The grapes come from vineyards of a single estate, with very limy soils that bring great finesse and elegance to the wine.
The cultivation of the vineyard is ecological, no pesticides or herbicides are used or any type of chemical fertilizer that could have a negative impact on the environment
Wine pairing Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
Accompanies well with meats, stews and roasts.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
To drink at any time.
Price / quality ratio Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
He came with 15º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Hacienda Monasterio Reserva
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also