90 ptos Parker 2010Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Cepa 21
- TASTING NOTES: Clean, bright wine with a cherry red color with violet rims. On the nose it is very expressive, highlighting the characteristic primary aromas of Tempranillo and the presence of red fruits. On the palate it is a balanced wine, with a smooth passage and a pleasant sensation at the end of the mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hito/Cepa 21
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Hito wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Hito wine
Made from the selection of grapes from the lowest parts of our vineyards, its alcoholic fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature for 12 days, to later complete its malolactic fermentation for 30 days. Its aging takes place in French oak barrels.
What kind of wine is Hito
Wine aged for 8 months. A wine that represents the freshness of the lower parts of our vineyards but, at the same time, shows its intensity with nuances of aging that help enhance the essence of the variety.
The wine cellar
Cepa 21 is the innovative project of the third generation of the Moro Family in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, merging the wine experience with modern and avant-garde architecture. Born from the passion, legacy and know-how of the family, focused on recovering the varietal essence. The fruit is definitely the great protagonist of our wines.
Denomination of Origin of Landmark
Ribera del Duero, an appellation located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Hito wine
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Soil: Limestone - Clay - Stony
Wine pairing Hito
To pair with red and game meats, lamb.
Occasions when Hito wine is appropriate
To take in outdoor meals.
Price / quality ratio of Hito
Good value for money
Alcohol content of Hito wine
It came with 14.5º vol. alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Hito
Service temperature 14º-16º C
- Know the product:Yes
I tried it at a friend's house and I liked it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also