Wines / Somontano / Rose / Bal D'isabena
Wine Ixeia rosado
Stock: 94 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Bal D'isabena
- TASTING NOTES: Visual Phase Pale color with bluish tones Olfactory Phase Complex and intense aroma of red fruit. In the mouth it is persistent and tasty.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bal D'isabena
- ORIGIN: Spain
Comprar vino Ixeia rosado al mejor precio
Merlot (50%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (50%) in equal parts. Wine from 50% Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. The maceration lasts for several hours to extract the maximum fruity aromas.
After bleeding, a static deflocation is carried out before the beginning of the fermentation at low temperatures.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Glárima de Sommos Rosado
Batan de Salas Rosado
Clave de Sol Rosado