Wine Ixeia rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Bal D'isabena
- TASTING NOTES: Visual Phase Pale color with bluish tones Olfactory Phase Complex and intense aroma of red fruit. In the mouth it is persistent and tasty.
Merlot (50%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (50%) in equal parts. Wine from 50% Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. The maceration lasts for several hours to extract the maximum fruity aromas.
After bleeding, a static deflocation is carried out before the beginning of the fermentation at low temperatures.
Grenache Somontano wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also