Wine Langa Classic
Stock: 6 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Langa
- TASTING NOTES: Intense color almost opaque, to cherry red with violet overtones, thin layer. Powerful aroma bramble fruits (blackberries, currants) cherry. Light balsamic and very complex aromas. In the mouth it has structure and fat, high quality tannins and powerful.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks of controlled fermentation 25ºC. Autoclaves. In oak barrels12 months in American oak, European and French.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also