Wine Letargo Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 17º C
- WINERIES: D. Mateos
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright ruby red color with a high layer and little evolution. Nose: Very marked aromas of licorice and compote fruit (dried apricots, plums and sour cherries) that blend with notes of its aging in the barrel (spices, vanilla and roasted notes) and a smooth dairy background. Palate: Long and very broad wine with a marked acidity that balances it as a whole. Aftertaste of prunes and aging aromas, vanilla and toasted bread with a tasty, sweet and mineral finish.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Letargo/D.Mateos
- ORIGIN: Aldeanueva de Ebro-La Rioja
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Letargo Crianza wine online at the best price
Winemaking Letargo Crianza
Destemming of the grapes. Fermentation in stainless steel tank at controlled temperature and daily pumping over. Malolactic fermentation. Natural clarification in the barrel itself and racking of the barrels every 4 months.
What kind of wine is Letargo Crianza
Aged in new and second-use 225-liter barrels of French oak (70%) and American oak (30%) for 12 months. Aged in the bottle a minimum of 12 months before its release.
The D. Mateos winery
Current facilities with modern technology.
Important barrel park with a high percentage of renewal year after year.
Barrels from France (Allier, Tronçais, Nevers, Bertranges, Jupilles) and the USA (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Missouri).
300 l barrels for whites.
Varieties of grapes used in Letargo Crianza wine
Variety: 85% Tempranillo, 10% Garnacha and 5% Graciano
Vines up to 70 years old. Pitches in glass, cared for from pruning to the most exquisite selection of grapes, where it is separated according to the wine that is decided to be made, because the best intention comes from the details, from four farms with a well-defined character.
Wine pairing Letargo Crianza
Game stews and grilled meats, lamb roasts, crumbs, cured cheeses, nuts and Iberian sausages.
Occasions for drinking Letargo Crianza wine
To take in meetings with friends
Alcohol content of the wine Letargo Crianza
It has an alcohol content of 14º vol.
Serving temperature of the Letargo Crianza wine
It is recommended to consume at 17º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also