Wine Martin Codax Organistrum
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12,5º vol.
- WINERIES: Martín Codax
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense straw yellow with gold iridescence. Clean and very bright. It shows a certain smoothness in the glass, with dense and fluid tears that reveal its glyceric character. Nose: medium intensity with complex aromas where an important load of fruit is perceived together with a slightly toasted background. Subtle, where fresh fruit predominates with humid vegetable notes, enveloping nuances of very clean wood. Mouth: Impresses its elegance on the palate. Wide at the entrance, very well supported by the toasted notes and the fruit in the evolution, integrated acidity that does not stand out to be quite tasty and broad in nuances.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Martin Codax
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Martin Codax Organistrum wine online at the best price
Martin Codax Organistrum is the balance between the varietal character and the barrel.
Elaboration of Martin Codax Organistrum
Fermentation in French oak barrels Allier type
What kind of wine is Martin Codax Organistrum
Aged for 6 months in 300, 400 and 500 l barrels
The Martin Codax winery
In 1986 Bodegas Martín Códax was born. Since then, Bodegas Martín Códax has grown and evolved, always supporting its people, its land and its culture. A culture that promotes in more than 40 countries around the world. A project that began with the enthusiasm and effort of a group of winegrowers and that today is already a reality that has made Bodegas Martín Códax an emblem of Galician wines outside and within our borders.
Our wines are made following innovative production techniques without forgetting traditional methods either.
Denomination of Martin Codax Organistrum
Rías Baixas is a denomination of origin belonging to the Galicia region. Specifically, it forms the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra up to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1,000 years, and the existence of Albariño wines has been known since the 12th century. Bo octant is from the middle of the 20th century, when this variety spread throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias Baixas Denomination of Origin were created.
Varieties of grapes used in Martin Codax Organistrum
Made 100% with the Albariño grape variety.
Our vineyards, located in small plots, are characterized by using the traditional arbor system and are cared for with great care, following the advice of our technical viticulture staff to thus achieve the highest possible quality.
Wine pairing Martin Codax Organistrum
Seafood, poultry and rice, oily fish and desserts.
Occasions to take Martin Codax Organistrum
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals.
Quality/Price Ratio of Martin Codax Organistrum
Good value for money
Alcohol content and serving temperature Martin Codax Organistrum
Its degree of alcohol is 12.5º, and it is recommended to drink at 12º-14ºC wine temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also