Wine Matarile Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Carlos Valero
- TASTING NOTES: Its pale yellow color, clean and bright, already invites to drink wine, which delights from the first moment with its complex aromas of green apples, exotic fruits, citrus fruits and a mineral and spicy background that rounds its way through the mouth. It should be taken fresh, between 8 and 10 degrees Celsius, and it can be tasted in the appetizer and accompanying pasta dishes, fish, seafood and white meats.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Carlos Valero
- ORIGIN: Spain
Now you can buy your Matarile Blanco wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration Matarile Blanco
The grapes are destemmed and slightly crushed before their introduction in a pneumatic press, where they are kept for five hours in film maceration. The clean must is fermented to stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature (15º C). After fermentation, the wine is clarified and stabilized at -5º C, to eliminate the excess of potassium bitartrate.
What kind of wine is Matarile Blanco
Young wine without aging.
Sensations of the wine Matarile Blanco
Complex aromas of green apples, exotic fruits, citrus fruits and a mineral background.
Denomination of Origin of Matarile Blanco
From DO Somontano, wines from this region are grown in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn sudden changes in temperature are frequent. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Varieties of grapes used in Matarile Blanco
Varieties: Chardonnay and Gewürztraminer
Wine pairing Matarile Blanco
It can be tasted in the appetizer and accompanying pasta dishes, fish, seafood and white meats.
Occasions in which Matarile Blanco is appropriate
In the weekend appetizers
Price / quality ratio Matarile Blanco
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol and optimal service temperature Matarile Blanco
13ºvol. is recommended to take it between 8º-10º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also