Wine Moët & Chandon Rose
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Moët & Chandon
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright pink color. Nose: Intense aromas of berries (strawberries and raspberries) with nuances of flowers and pepper. Mouth: Expressive mouth, tasty palate of red berries and persistent finish with balsamic notes.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Moët & Chandon
You can now buy Moët & Chandon Rose champagne online at the best price.
Elaboration of Moët & Chandon Rose
Fermentation and aging in the bottle between 36 and 48 months. Coupage in different proportions of the 3 grape varieties with a predominance of the Pinot Noir variety.
The Moet Chandon winery
The Moët & Chandon winery in the Champagne region was founded in 1743 by Claude Moët. His grandson Jean-Rémy has managed to maintain the family tradition and bring the winery to the highest point of international prestige with his famous assemblage and coupage of grapes. - With 840 hectares of vineyards it is capable of producing the astronomical figure of 26,000,000 bottles per year.
Grape varieties of Moët & Chandon Rose
Variety: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay
Continental climate with very low temperatures on calcareous soils
Pairing of Moët & Chandon Rose
Oysters, seafood cocktail and cheeses
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also