Wine Modus Vivendi
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape , Loureiro grape , Treixadura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Ribeiro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Viña Costeira
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow color with subtle golden reflections, clean and bright. Nose: Very expressive aroma, with stone fruits and citrus notes on a delicate balsamic background. Mouth: structured, tasty and enveloping wine. Fresh and very long aftertaste.
You can now buy your Modus Vivendi wine online at the best price
Wine making Modus Vivendi
Traditional fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 16ºC.
What kind of wine is Modus Vivendi
White wine aged on lees and later maturation in tank.
The winery Viña Costeira
The winery was born in 1968 when we bottled the first Ribeiro wine in the world, Pazo Ribeiro, currently our production generates 45% of the Ribeiro Denomination of Origin, with a total of 5 million bottles sold each year.
Designation of Origin of Modus Vivendi wine
It belongs to the DO Ribeiro. The Ribeiro Designation of Origin is located in Galicia, on the northwestern edge of the province of Ourense. With an approximate area of ??2,500 hectares.
It is one of the 5 denominations of origin that exist in Galicia and was created in 1932.
The wines of this denomination respond to a series of combinations of exquisite fruity and floral aromas.
Varieties of grapes used in Modus Vivendi wine
Varieties: Treixadura, Albariño, Loureira
Pazo de Toubes vineyards, land of centuries-old vines and exceptional weather conditions.
Modus Vivendi wine pairing
To take with seafood and fish and rice.
Occasions to drink Modus Vivendi wine
In summer meals and in celebrations with seafood
Quality / Price ratio of Modus Vivendi wine
Correct value for money.
Degree of alcohol of wine Modus Vivendi
12.5º vol graduation
Ideal drinking temperature of Modus Vivendi wine
It is recommended to serve at 8º-10º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also