Wine Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Moët & Chandon
- TASTING NOTES: Straw color with green reflections with fine and quick carbonic without corona formation. Clean and bright. The most outstanding aromas are the pastries with citrus fruits and ripe white fruits, behind a background of toasted bread. Medium intensity. It has a mild attack, with a passage through the middle mouth where the carbonic is quite remarkable. With good acidity and medium post taste. By means of retronasal we find aromas of white fruit compote intermixed with soft toasts
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Moët & Chandon
Now you can buy your champagne Moet & Chandon at the best price online.
Champgne Moet & Chandon caressing his bubbles
Sensations of Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial
It stands out for a lively fruit, a seductive palate and an elegant maturity.
Varieties of grapes used in Moet & Chandon
Made with three types of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, and Chardonnay grapes and a mix of over 100 wines.
Your stay in the bottle is from 3 to 4 years
Marriage of Moet & Chandon
It combines perfectly with sushi, scallops, oysters, white fish, white meats (farm chicken roasted in its juice and fine herbs), white fruit and desserts like pie.
Occasions on which Moet & Chandon is appropriate
In any food and throughout it. As an entrance, in the food or in the dessert.
Alcohol grade of Moet & Chandon
It has a graduation of 12% vol
Optimum consumption temperature of Moet & Chandon
It is recommended to serve between 6º-8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also