Wine Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Moët & Chandon
- TASTING NOTES: Straw color with green reflections with fine and quick carbonic without corona formation. Clean and bright. The most outstanding aromas are the pastries with citrus fruits and ripe white fruits, behind a background of toasted bread. Medium intensity. It has a mild attack, with a passage through the middle mouth where the carbonic is quite remarkable. With good acidity and medium post taste. By means of retronasal we find aromas of white fruit compote intermixed with soft toasts
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
Champagne Brut made from Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay with a mix of over 100 wines, of which 20-30% are in reserve. Raised in bottle a period of time between 3 and 4 years.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also