Wine Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape , Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby colored wine with a slightly garnet rim. It is fruity and spicy nose with sensations of blueberries, raspberries, cloves and smoked. It is smooth and balanced and fills the mouth with flavors of red berries and pepper. Accompanies dishes with herbs like rosemary roasted or smoked tenderloin dishes.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Buy online Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza wine at the best price.
Elaboration Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
To prepare this Monastery of the Crianza Vineyards, an alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 26ºC. Then the malolactic fermentation is carried out.
The aging process is carried out separately: the Tempranillo broth uses French and American oak barrels. The other three varieties use American oak barrels. After 6 months, the final assembly of the four varieties is carried out.
Type of wine Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
6 months in oak barrels: French and American (Tempranillo), American (Garnacha, Cariñena and Cabernet Sauvignon)
Grandes Vinos y Viñedos winery
GRANDES VINOS manages both the complete cycle of vineyard cultivation and the production and marketing of wines. To guarantee the highest quality, in 2002 the new and modern facilities of the Winery were inaugurated, more than 60,000 m2, which meant a strong investment, around 12 million euros, with the latest technological advances that are constantly being renewed and which highlights a bottling line with a capacity of 12,000 bottles / hour.
All fermentation tanks are stainless steel.
The winery has wine tourism service. The visit includes the guided tour through the exhibition vineyards in the winery, coupage ship, bottling plant, aging building and headquarters. Visits in English or French are possible.
Designation of Origin Cariñena
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a grape variety, Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Varieties of grapes used in Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
Varieties: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Cariñena
Terrain: Clay loam with stones on the upper substrates
Vineyards over 30 years old
Wine pairing Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
Accompanies dishes with herbs such as roasted sirloin with rosemary or smoked dishes.
Occasions to take Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
In outdoor celebrations and family gatherings.
Quality / Price Ratio Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
Correct value for money.
Graduation and service temperature Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
Graduation of 13.5º vol. it is recommended to serve between 16º-17º C
- I have opened a 2006 reserve bottle and it is great. It does not come around, very few get it, but exquisite and balanced. I hope to find more to continue enjoying it.
Other customers also