Wine Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape , Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby colored wine with a slightly garnet rim. It is fruity and spicy nose with sensations of blueberries, raspberries, cloves and smoked. It is smooth and balanced and fills the mouth with flavors of red berries and pepper. Accompanies dishes with herbs like rosemary roasted or smoked tenderloin dishes.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Buy your wine Monasterio de las Viñas Crianza online
To elaborate this Monastery of Crianza Viñas, an alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 26ºC. Malolactic fermentation is then carried out. The breeding process is done separately: the Tempranillo broth uses French and American oak barrels. The other three varieties use American oak barrels. After 6 months, the final assembly of the four varieties is carried out.
- I have opened a 2006 reserve bottle and it is great. It does not come around, very few get it, but exquisite and balanced. I hope to find more to continue enjoying it.
Other customers also