Wine Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape , Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Tone bright ruby red with garnet edge. Ample aromas of strawberries, violets and licorice. The palate is fruity, balanced and smooth. Accompanies dishes such as roast chicken, pork chops or stews.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva wine
Monasterio de las Viñas Reserva is a blend of Garnacha (70%), Tempranillo (20%) and Cariñena (10%), from vineyards between 35 and 45 years of age planted in a glass. The harvest is done manually. The grapes are macerated in the cold (6 ° C) for 96 hours and fermented for 8 days in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 28 ° C. Once the fermentation has been made, the wine macerates between 15 and 20 days to finish extracting the full potential of the grape. The breeding is done separately: Tempranillo and Cariñana in French oak barrels and Garnacha in American oak. Choosing the best barrels is made the final mixture, bottled and allowed to stand and bottled for at least 24 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also