Wine Monasterio de las Viñas Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape , Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-17º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red color. Sensations of blackberries, plums and cocoa invite you to drink. Fills the mouth with flavors of plum and its end is like cherries in liquor. It is an ideal place for tapas or appetizers like truffles or poached egg with smoked salmon with a mustard sauce wine.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
3 months in oak barrels: French and American (Tempranillo) American (Garnacha, Cariñena and Cabernet Sauvignon). An Aragonese red (and by that I mean greedy and fruity) with enough wood to give it complexity. And at a price within reach of all.
Author's online wine store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also