Wine Monasterio de las Viñas Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: It has a pale pink hue and a fresh and intense roses, strawberries and cream perfume. It is refreshing and light tingling in the mouth produces increases that feeling of freshness and fresh fruit. The ideal for risottos, paellas and tapas wine.
Elaboration wine bottle: Premaceration at 8 degrees. No barrel The ideal wine for risottos, paellas and tapas
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also