Wine Monte Odina Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: crystalline appearance, with an intense red cherry color. On the edge, hints of aging appear. intense and clean aromas reminiscent of fruit on a bed of spicy ... On the palate, it is powerful and on their way shown with great flavor. Again, appear fruit characteristics of the variety on a toasted background, which brings twelve-month aging in barrels.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
The end of the mouth is long and persistent, with a high quality tannic component, well balanced with acidity, its structure and balance guarantees its perfect evolution for at least the next eight years. To emphasize its balance and its structure.
Somontano online wine store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also