Wine Pradorey Crianza
93 J SucklingStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Pradorey
- TASTING NOTES: VIEW: Cherry red color, with intense nuances blue and intense and bright coat • NOSE: High intensity. Red fruit predominates matures with sweet sensations brought by Its passage through the barrel. Mineral, balsamic and complex • MOUTH: Tasty in the mouth, with round tannins and pleasant freshness on the palate. Tasty finish, velvety and with great concentration of fruit
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pradorey
You can now buy your Pradorey Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Pradorey Crianza
3 months in Nevers wooden cones
What kind of wine is Pradorey Crianza
12 months barrel (60%) French oak and (40%) American oak
We are a winery with pioneer spirit. We always seek to explore the limits and possibilities of our vineyard combining tradition and technological advances with respect for the land and grapes.
And all this, prioritizing the highest quality, committing ourselves to the care of the environment and defending our corporate social responsibility. We are certified with food safety regulations such as IFS and BRC. We supply ourselves with electricity through a hydroelectric dam and a solar garden. In addition, livestock helps us to generate natural fertilizer for all our crops, we recycle all the waste we generate from our raw materials and we have reduced propane consumption and helped reduce our carbon footprint with more sustainable product policies.
Designation of origin of Pradorey Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Pradorey Crianza wine
93% Tempranillo, and 7% Merlot
Manual harvest Franco-sandy and clay-loam soils with limestone outcrops
Vineyards with an average altitude of 815 meters above sea level.
Pairing of vin Pradorey Crianza
• Pairing. Roasts and game
• Grilled or grilled red meat
• Cured and spicy cheeses
Occasions in which Pradorey Crianza is appropriate
In family gatherings.
Pradorey Crianza quality / price ratio
Good value for money
Pradorey Crianza alcohol grade
Wine with 14.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Pradorey Crianza
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-18º
Pradorey Crianza wine awards
90 points Peñin.
93 J Suckling
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also