Wine Sommos Colección Merlot
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Sommos
- TASTING NOTES: Sommos Colección Merlot is a red wine of intense cherry red color with ruby tones. Clean and bright. It has aromas of good intensity and quality where red fruits, cocoa appear, and spicy white pepper. Flavor is tasty, meaty and perfectly balanced. Spacious and with good structure. Fruit tones highlighted with great complexity on the palate, very persistent.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Sommos Merlot wine online purchase
Vintage 2nd week of September. Nighttime harvest 12.00 to 8:00 am. Grape processed on selection tables. Elaboration Cold maceration for 48 hours. Traditional fermentation in French oak vats with temperature control, fermenting at a temperature below 28 ° C. Maceration with its skins during 15 days, after the alcoholic fermentation. Malolactic fermentation is carried out in new French oak barrels. Once this is finished, a careful selection of the best barrels and subsequent assembly is proceeded. Breeding Raised on their lees in a particular selection of new French oak barrels for twelve months
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also