Wines / Rioja / Red / Solar Viejo
Wine Orube Crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Solar Viejo
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red color, bright and medium-high layer. Nose: Intense and elegant nose. At the stop glass, the notes of noble wood predominate. Highlights aromas such as cocoa, coffee and vanilla, after mild agitation these aromas become more complex, being able to appreciate notes of black fruit and appearing spice efflux, especially black pepper and clove. In a more subtle way, certain notes of aromatic plants such as thyme and lavender appear. Mouth: Tasty Taste of noble wood highlighting the cocoa and coffee. Long and elegant persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Solar Viejo
- ORIGIN: Alava-Spain
You can now buy your Orube Crianza wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
What type of wine is Orube Crianza
Aged in American and French oak barrels for 12 months
The Solar Viejo winery
The Solar Viejo wineries have been producing wines with the personality of the Rioja Designation of Origin for more than 75 years. Founded in 1937 in La Guardia (Alava)
The original winery was founded in one of the emblematic manor houses of Laguardia, within the walled enclosure of the town. That's where the first Solar Viejo, the most iconic wine in the winery, began to be made. The current facilities, built more than 30 years ago, are located in the immediate vicinity of the town and keep the essence of that first experience.
Denomination of origin of Orube Crianza wine
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Designation of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered worldwide one of the best and most prestigious denominations. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three zones: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The area of ??land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Grape variety used in Orube Crianza wine
Grape varieties: 75% Tempranillo and 25% Graciano
Pairing wine Orube Crianza
To take with grilled meats, roasts, sausages and cheeses.
Occasions when Orube Crianza is appropriate
To accompany in family meals and celebrations of all kinds.
Value for money Orube Crianza
There is a good quality price relation.
Alcohol grade Orube Crianza
Graduation of 13.5º vol.
Orube Crianza ideal service temperature
Consume preferably at a temperature between 16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Cepa Gavilan Crianza
Ribera del Duero
Finca San Martin crianza
Lar de Paula Crianza