Wine Pago de Cirsus Rose Gran Cuvee Especial
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Soft pink appearance with light fuchsia tones Nose Red fruit touches like strawberries, pomegranate. Mouth Typical of the style of pink, non-alcoholic light but with great balance between softness, resulting from careful vinification and a well-balanced acidity. Pairing Ideal as an aperitif and with fish.
Buy online Pago of Cirsus Rose Gran Cuvee
Saigne 'and subsequent fermentation in new French oak barrels and breeding on lees for 3 months.
Deep and intense pink wine.
Pairing Ideal as an aperitif and with raw fish. It also accompanies Iberian ham, and salads of chicken and artichokes.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also