Wine Pago de los Capellanes El Nogal
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Pago de los Capellanes
- TASTING NOTES: Sight presents an intense purple cardinal, with dark red edges. Typical closed shell Tinto Fino grape, dense and abundant tears. The aromas of flowers and fresh fruits fill our senses, appearing later tones of vanilla, cacao, roasted, new leather, confirming the proper assembly of wood with the grape. Tones of sandalwood and spice and liquorice snuff or leave a pleasant and persistent memory. The entrance is elegant, fleshy, refreshing the palate. Progress is powerful and complex and leaves a long, intense aftertaste noble, very ripe grape and round tannins,
- BARREL AGING: 22 months
Wine bottle made with grapes coming from an own plot called El Nogal (6 hectares of tempranillo grafted with yolks of our Picón). We obtain exceptional grapes, with a maximum yield per hectare of 4,000 kg, reaching a high concentration of aromas, color and noble tannins. After an exhaustive follow-up of this plot, it is decided to harvest and elaborate independently with respect to the rest of our wines. In order to obtain the maximum aromatic intensity, a pre-fermentation maceration is carried out at low temperature (14 ° C) for six days.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also