Wine Pago de los Capellanes El Nogal
96 Tim Atkin
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Pago de los Capellanes
- TASTING NOTES: Sight presents an intense purple cardinal, with dark red edges. Typical closed shell Tinto Fino grape, dense and abundant tears. The aromas of flowers and fresh fruits fill our senses, appearing later tones of vanilla, cacao, roasted, new leather, confirming the proper assembly of wood with the grape. Tones of sandalwood and spice and liquorice snuff or leave a pleasant and persistent memory. The entrance is elegant, fleshy, refreshing the palate. Progress is powerful and complex and leaves a long, intense aftertaste noble, very ripe grape and round tannins,
- BARREL AGING: 22 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de los Capellanes
You can now buy your Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal wine online at the best price.
A wine of endless charm.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Payment of Los Capellanes El Nogal
The maceration of the grapes is carried out at a low temperature (14ºC), and lasts for 6 days. Alcoholic fermentation takes place for 28 days, at a temperature of 26ºC, in French oak wood cones with native yeasts from the vineyard itself.
What kind of wine is Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal
Wine aged for 22 months in French oak barrels of 225 liters, with extra-fine grain and medium toast.
The winery Pago de Los Capellanes
Founded in the Burgos town of Pedrosa de Duero in 1996, this family winery is the first wine project of the Rodero Villa family and was recently elected one of the 100 best wineries in the world by Wine & Spirits magazine.
Denomination of origin of Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal wine
Wine made with 100% Tempranillo grapes.
It comes from the El Nogal plot, in Mambrilla de Castrejón.
Tempranillo vines grown at 850 meters of altitude, in sandy-loam soils, stony and with very poor fertility.
Wine pairing Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal
To take with all kinds of meats, roasts and cured cheeses
Occasions in which Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal is appropriate
In celebrations of great importance.
Quality / price ratio of Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal
It came with a 14º degree of alcohol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Pago de Los Capellanes El Nogal
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also