Wine Parada de Atauta
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: Dominio de Atauta
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry cherry color. Delicate and powerful at the same time. Aromas of red and black fruits, with balsamic notes (regalices), picotas and mocha. In the mouth fresh and fleshy at the same time, with a good concentration of ripe red and black fruit, all accompanied by soft granular tannins. Good balance, silky and finish mineral and fresh
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online wine Parada de Atauta
The wine is made from a selection of very old vineyards, looking for vineyards located in sandy terrain and with boulder, providing a better maturation and greater fruit intensity. It is made in concrete and stainless steel tanks. The malolactic fermentation is carried out in wooden tubs and later passed into barrels to age for 12 months.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also