Wine Peregrino Albarin
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albarin grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Tierra de Leon
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-9º C
- WINERIES: Gordonzello
- TASTING NOTES: Bright straw yellow wine with greenish hues. It presents varietal aromas, with hints of citrus, tropical fruits, white stone fruit, florals and herbaceous memories. On the palate it is dry, agile, persistent, with a balanced acidity and very unctuous.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Peregrino Albarin/Gordonzello
- ORIGIN: Gordoncillo-Leon
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy Peregrino Albarin wine online at the best price.
Characteristics of the wine:
Production of Peregrino Albarin wine
Mechanized harvest at dawn, followed by maceration at a low temperature of around 8ºC, followed by static settling using the flotation technique and alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature.
What kind of wine is Peregrino Albarin
Young white wine without aging.
The Gondorzello winery
leading winery of the D.O. Tierra de León, with more than 25% of its production. An example of innovation and technology, where all the harvest is mechanized, while it has managed to maintain the winemaking tradition of the area, promoting the autochthonous varieties of León, the Prieto Picudo and the Albarín that, together with the Verdejo, are the pillars fundamentals of the winery. Its 205 ha of its own vineyard are divided into 8 plots, distributed by type of variety.
Denomination of Origin of Peregrino Albarin wine
It belongs to the DO Tierra de León. The first documentary news on the history of the region dates back to the beginning of the 10th century, and they serve as an indicator to establish the two economic sources on which the territories under its influence were based, the mills for cereal transformation and the vineyards.
Variety of grapes used in Peregrin Albarin wine
Variety: 100% Albarin
Peregrino Albarin wine pairing
Take with rice, salads, pasta and baked fish.
Graduation and consumption temperature of Peregrino Albarin wine
Its degree of alcohol is 13º vol. It is recommended to consume at 7º-9º C
Peregrino Albarin wine awards and distinctions
CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BRUXELLES 2014: Silver Medal
INTERNATIONAL BACCHUS CONTEST 2016: Silver Medal
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also