Wine Pommery Blanc de Blancs
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-9º C
- WINERIES: Pommery
- TASTING NOTES: View: A wine with exceptional brilliance and a beautiful pale gold color with soft green touches is shown in the glass. Nose: Offers floral notes of jasmine and acacia blend harmoniously with delicate grades of linden, hints of citrus and a creamy impression of frangipane. Mouth: It is a wine with elegance and freshness on the palate, with touches of citrus, white fruits and a subtle flavor of yellow grapefruit.
Buy your Pommery Blanc de Blancs champagne online at the best price
Elaboration of Pommery Blanc de Blancs
Elaboration following the traditional method. As in the entire range of the 'maison', the Pommery reserve wine collection plays a large part in the wine's assembly, contributing to its sensation of great maturity.
What kind of wine is Pommery Blanc de Blancs
It is left to mature in the cellars for a long period.
The Pommery winery
The Pommery winery is located in Reims, in the champagne region. Its beginning dates back to 1868. It has more than 120 limestone mines where champagne wines rest at a temperature of 10 degrees and 30 meters underground. They work with the varieties: chardonnay, pinot noir and pinot meunier. It has extraordinary and beautiful facilities with more than 300 hectares.
Grape varieties used in Pommery Blanc de Blancs
Varieties: 100% Chardonnay
Vineyard: Vranken Pommery Monopole.
Pommery Blanc de Blancs pairing
Seafood, caviar, seafood carpaccio
Occasions when Pommery Blanc de Blancs is appropriate
At any meal and celebrations.
Degree of alcohol of Pommery Blanc de Blancs
It has a graduation of 12.5º vol
Optimum consumption temperature of Pommery Blanc de Blancs
It is recommended to serve at 6º-9º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also