Wine Reyes de Aragon Premium Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Langa
- TASTING NOTES: It is a red wine from ripe, covered with purple and red cherry overtones. It has fruity aromas of strawberries and raspberries, floral notes and hints of smoke and snuff. It has a step by mouth and excellent balanced acidity. soft entry, soft and velvety tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Buy online Reyes de Aragon wine
Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks controlled fermentation at 25ºC. Autochthonous yeasts In oak barrels 4-6 months in American oak
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also