Wine Samitier Roble
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Augusta Bilbilis
- TASTING NOTES: Attractive cherry red color, bright and clean. A thorough preparation which results in the olfactory phase where is elegant, attractive and very balanced. It shows the origin of its terroir with soothing aromas, scrubland: rosemary and thyme, mineral, very nice dairy, violet, pink, raspberry, pepper and licorice. Shows harmony in the mouth, resulting in fresh and velvety, well balanced, with a subtle touch of wood that integrates with ripe red fruit to ensure a long and pleasant finish.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Buy online wine Samitier
Aging: Three months' stay in French and American oak barrels. A very thorough preparation, using native yeasts, result in very structured wines, with a high fruit load, And that show the origin of its terroir.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also