Wine Samitier Roble
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Augusta Bilbilis
- TASTING NOTES: Attractive cherry red color, bright and clean. A thorough preparation which results in the olfactory phase where is elegant, attractive and very balanced. It shows the origin of its terroir with soothing aromas, scrubland: rosemary and thyme, mineral, very nice dairy, violet, pink, raspberry, pepper and licorice. Shows harmony in the mouth, resulting in fresh and velvety, well balanced, with a subtle touch of wood that integrates with ripe red fruit to ensure a long and pleasant finish.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Samitier/ Augusta Bilbilis
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy your Samitier Roble wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Samitier Roble
A very meticulous elaboration, using autochthonous yeasts, results in highly structured wines, with a high fruit load, and that show the origin of their terroir.
What kind of wine is Samitier Roble
Three-month stay in French and American oak barrels.
The Augusta Bilbilis winery
It is a family business dedicated to the elaboration,
aging, bottling and marketing of wines in an ecological way,
without using any chemicals.
Bodegas Augusta Bilbilis is located in the small town of Mara, in the Community of Calatayud, province of Zaragoza. With a production of about 30,000 kilos a year, it uses gravity to move the grapes and the wine. It also naturally controls the temperature, which fluctuates between 14 and 17 degrees all year round, as part of the winery is underground, with the consequent energy savings.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Samitier Roble
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located in the westernmost part of the province of Zaragoza, 87 kilometers from Zaragoza and only 1 hour from Madrid by AVE.
The D.O.P. Calatayud is within the Community of Calatayud Region belonging to the province of Zaragoza and bordering the provinces of Soria, Guadalajara and Teruel.
Grape varieties used in Samitier Roble
Varieties: Garnacha 100% from own vineyards
Vineyards with not very fertile, poor and especially stony soils, predominantly clay and slate soils.
Samitier Roble h3 wine pairing
To take with: Red meat, game and stews
Occasions in which Samitier Roble is appropriate
In family meals and as a gift
Quality / price ratio Samitier Roble
Good value for money
Alcohol degree of Samitier Roble
Graduation of 14.5º vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Samitier Roble
It is recommended to drink at a temperature of 14º-16º C.
Samitier Roble wine awards and distinctions
Bacchus de Oro 2013,
Gold Zarcillo 2013
Gold Medal in the Contest
of the Garnachas del Mundo 2014 and
2015 held in Perpignan.
Peñín Guide 2015: 90 points
Robert Parker (The wine advocate): 90 points
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also