Wine Sers Blanqué
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: pale gold with green and brilliant hues. Smell: very high intensity white fruit, pineapple, apple and grapefruit, along with shades of butter, flint and vanilla. taste: powerful aftertaste that reproduces the olfactory phase. Soft attack, step with fruit flavors, fresh, agile and cheerful at once, it is fleshy and unctuous. Long aftertaste of grapefruit and light spice. pairings: seafood, white meats, pastasy salads
Wine bottle white made with Chardonnay from the farm La Morera. A selection of the manual grape and, later, a traditional vinification. Brief rest in American oak barrels for 3-4 months. Very soft filtration before bottling. We recommend decanting before serving the possibility of sediment being an unstabilized wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also