Wine Solar Viejo crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Solar Viejo
- TASTING NOTES: garnet red of medium intensity. A stop cup vanilla scent marking provided by its passage through American oak barrels. After mild agitation, predominance of aromas of ripe red fruit and liquorice black. They are also chocolates and spicy notes in particular white pepper. In mouth sweet, very fruity and intense flavors from the barrel. Balanced acidity, alcohol and structure, typical of a good tempranillo. Friendly tannins and medium persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
The vintage 2014 of this bottle of wine had a vegetative cycle with very favorable climatology and the vineyard presented an excellent vegetative and sanitary situation at the end of the summer. During the month of September the rains were not desired during this time, so it turned out to be a very heterogeneous harvest in which, were fundamental exhaustive maturation controls to collect the grape in perfect condition.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also