Wine Solar Viejo crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-18º
- WINERIES: Solar Viejo
- TASTING NOTES: garnet red of medium intensity. A stop cup vanilla scent marking provided by its passage through American oak barrels. After mild agitation, predominance of aromas of ripe red fruit and liquorice black. They are also chocolates and spicy notes in particular white pepper. In mouth sweet, very fruity and intense flavors from the barrel. Balanced acidity, alcohol and structure, typical of a good tempranillo. Friendly tannins and medium persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Solar Viejo
- ORIGIN: Spain
Now you can buy your Solar Viejo Crianza wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Production of the wine Solar Viejo Crianza
Coupage based on tempranillo grapes. Light clarification. Without cold stabilization, only the natural stabilization suffered by the wines during barrel aging. Amicrobial filtration.
What kind of wine is Solar Viejo Crianza
Aging in American and French oak barrels for 12 months.
The Solar Viejo winery
Solar Viejo wineries have been producing wines with the own personality of the Rioja Denomination of Origin for more than 75 years. Founded in 1937 in La Guardia (Alava)
The original winery was founded in one of the emblematic manors of Laguardia, within the walled enclosure of the town. That's where the first Solar Viejo, the most iconic wine of the winery, began to be made. The current facilities, built more than 30 years ago, are in the vicinity of the town and keep the essence of that first experience.
Wine Designation of Origin Solar Viejo Crianza
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Solar Viejo Crianza wine
Varieties of grapes: 100% Tempranillo
Wine pairing Solar Viejo Crianza
Sausages and semi-cured cheeses, scrambled mushrooms, piquillo peppers, sirloin grilled, golden on salt.
Occasions in which Solar Viejo Crianza is appropriate
To accompany in family meals and in the field.
Value for money Solar Viejo Crianza
There is a good quality price relation.
Degree of alcohol Solar Viejo Crianza
Ideal service temperature of Solar Viejo Crianza
Consume preferably at a temperature between 15º-18º
Awards and distinctions of the Solar Viejo Crianza wine
• Gold at the Berliner Wein Trophy 2014, Germany
• Silver to the Japan Wine Competition 2013, Japan.
• Bronze at the International Wine Challenge 2013, UK
• Bronze at the Wine 100 Challenge 2013
• Commended at Critics Challenge IWC, USA.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also