Wine Sommos varietales blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Gewürztraminer grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Sommos
- TASTING NOTES: Color: pale straw yellow with silvery iridescence. Aroma: Intense, fruity aroma, clean, powerful character of its varieties, well assembled, with hints of tropical fruits, petals, well integrated, on nuances of sweet spices contributed by the barrels, highly complex roses. Palate: Smooth to the, rich, with balanced acidity and structure, long and elegant, with an aftertaste, which reappear their varietal aromas.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Buy online Sommos white wine
Harvest: 3rd week of August. Evening harvest from 12:00 to 8:00 am processed on selection tables. Elaboration: Maceration prefermentativa in cold of 3 hours, with each of the varieties. After which, the must is bleed after a light pressing. • A static deflation is performed, once the desired turbidity is obtained, the fermentation is conducted by traditional method of the 3 varieties separately at 14ºC, with temperature control, in stainless steel tanks. After the alcoholic fermentation is carried out to make the coupagede the varieties before their aging.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also