Wine Tempore Terrae Ecologico SO2 Free
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: IGP Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Tempore
- TASTING NOTES: Violaceous and excellent intensity. Its brightness denotes its youth and freshness. With a surprising freshness and aroma mix of red fruits and sweet strawberries. The palate is fresh, fast on their way greedy and fresh with notes. The acidity is well balanced with alcohol and make it pleasant and with a long aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tempore
Wine bottle Young wine produced from grapes grown in organic farming, and prepared under strict controls that apply ecological regulations in the winery. For this wine has been made by hand selection of the best grapes of Grenache from different plots of our vineyard. A premium quality raw material.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also