Wine Terrai OVG
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: It came with surprising garnet red with black trim and purple flashes of great aromatic and fruity intensity reminiscent of strawberries and blackberries, with a backdrop of balsamic and spicy with white and pink Pimineta. In the mouth it is very powerful with good acidity, very personal and friendly way. Balanced and structured.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Buy online wine from Cariñena
The grapes were harvested with harvesting machines at the optimum time of maturation during the first half of September. They move quickly to the cellar, and after being crushed they are hidden in steel tanks until they acquire the right color for the rosé. Then, the musts are bleed and the alcohol is fermented at a controlled temperature of 17ºC to preserve the maximum fruit, in stainless steel tanks and with selected yeast. Subsequently it is clarified and stabilized in cold at -5ºC. The wine is bottled after a microfiltration.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also