Wine Terrai OVT
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Intense ruby red. It has aromas of red fruits like strawberry and gooseberry notes of licorice and coconut. It has a step-balanced palate with fine-grained tannins and juicy fruit concentration. Lingering in the mouth with a nice finish.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Covinca
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy online wine from Cariñena Terrai OVT
The grapes were harvested by hand at the optimum time of maturation during the first half of September. The grapes are destemmed and are hidden in stainless steel tanks to carry out the alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature (about 26 ° C) for 10 days to achieve the expression of the varietal character. At the end of the fermentation and after a maceration of about 7 days, it is discovered. We use only the wine from the bleeding and once the malolactic fermentation is finished the wine is clarified, filtered and bottled under the most strict hygienic conditions.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also