Wine Tio Martin Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 17º C
- WINERIES: D. Mateos
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright ruby red color with medium layer and little evolved, clean. Nose: Intense and complex nose, with aromas of black fruits (blackberries and blueberries) and scrub (lavender, dill, rosemary). Balsamic wood notes that evolve towards sweet spices (vanilla, coconut, cloves) and dark chocolate. Mouth: Demonstrates personality and character. Balsamic and menthol elements that enhance the flavors of black fruit compost (maraschino). The finish is long and slightly bitter oak aging notes (cocoa, coffee) appear that clean the mouth and invite you to continue drinking.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Tio Martin/D Mateos
- ORIGIN: Aldeanueva de Ebro-La Rioja
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Tio Martin Crianza wine online at the best price
Winemaking Tio Martin Crianza
Destemming of the grapes. Cold pre-fermentation maceration at a temperature of 15 ºC for 3 days. Fermentation in stainless steel tank at controlled temperature with daily punching. Malolactic fermentation.
What kind of wine is Tio Martin Crianza
Aging in new and second-use 225 l barrels of French oak (80%) and American oak
The D. Mateos winery
Current facilities with modern technology.
Important barrel park with a high percentage of renewal year after year.
Barrels from France (Allier, Tronçais, Nevers, Bertranges, Jupilles) and the USA (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Missouri).
300 l barrels for whites.
Varieties of grapes used in Tio Martin Crianza wine
Variety: 70% Tempranillo, 22% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo and 3% Graciano
Vines up to 70 years old. Pitches in glass, cared for from pruning to the most exquisite selection of grapes, where it is separated according to the wine that is decided to be made, because the best intention comes from the details, from four farms with a well-defined character.
Wine pairing Tio Martin Crianza
Red meats, barbecues, beef stews and legumes.
Occasions for drinking Tio Martin Crianza wine
To take in meetings with friends
Alcohol content of Tio Martin Crianza wine
It has an alcohol content of 14º vol.
Wine serving temperature Tio Martin Crianza
It is recommended to consume at 17º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also