Wine Valdepalacios Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Leza García
- TASTING NOTES: Clean and shiny. Intense, fresh and fruity aroma. Very mild entry which is developing a comprehensive volume on the palate, fruity aftertaste that leaves memories.
Buy online Rioja rosé wine
Elaborated in its majority with grape of the Garnacha variety and with a small part of Viura.
Rose wine very soft and pleasant on the palate.
To take as an aperitif or accompany light meals.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also