Wine Viña Real Crianza
91 Tim Atkin
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-18º C
- WINERIES: Viña Real
- TASTING NOTES: Beautiful garnet color with violet flashes. Intense, with fresh aromas of fruits red, licorice and a perfect assembly with the aromas of vanilla, cinnamon and light toasted from the barrel where it passes its aging. In the mouth it has a perfect step because it is round balanced and with a touch fresh at the end that gives it liveliness providing a retronasal with soft notes to pastry and spices.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viña Real
Now you can buy Viña Real Crianza wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Viña Real Crianza
The destemmed grape is deposited in stainless steel tanks in which it performs a pre-maceration in cold before the alcoholic fermentation with temperature control to maintain the typical aromas of its tempranillo variety.
What kind of wine is Viña Real Crianza
The wine, after the malolactic fermentation, goes to French and American oak barrels where it remains for 14 months. During this time the wine acquires a fine elegance thanks to the careful racking carried out manually.
Subsequently remains 6 months in the bottle
The winery Viña Real
The Viña Real winery is a winery belonging to the group of CVNE wineries.
The centenary Wine Company of the North of Spain (CVNE) launched the Viña Real brand in the 1920s, being one of the pioneers in the production of aging wines in oak barrels in this area. A careful balance between tradition and modernity have defined the form and the background of Viña Real.
Denomination of origin of Viña Real Crianza
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Viña Real Crianza
Varieties of grapes: Tempranillo: 90%, and Mazuela, Graciano and Garnacha 10%
From the Sierra de Cantabria, the vineyards slope towards the Ebro basin. The mountains protect this Rioja Alavesa, where the Atlantic climate combines with clay and calcareous soils.
Wine pairing Viña Real Crianza
To take with all kinds of meats and cheeses.
Occasions in which Viña Real Crianza is appropriate
To accompany in family event, lunch with friends.
Price / quality ratio Viña Real Crianza
A very recommended wine to drink, with a very adjusted price for its category.
Grade of alcohol Viña Real Crianza
Ideal service temperature of Viña Real Crianza
Consume preferably at a temperature between 15º-18º
Awards and distinctions of Viña Real Crianza wine
92 points Peñín Guide
91 points Tim Atkin |
90 points Parker. Wine Advocate
90 points Gourmet Wine Guide
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also