Wine Viñas de Miedes
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: San Alejandro
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry color with violet brushstrokes. Aromas of red fruits on a mineral and herbal tones.
- MARK / PRODUCER: San Alejandro
- ORIGIN: Aragon-Spain
Buy wines from Calatayud Viñas de Miedes online at the best price
Development of Vineyards of Miedes
Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks for 20-25 days at 20ºC - 24ºC
Grape varieties used in Viñas del Miedes
100% Garnacha variety
Wine Pairing Viñas del Miedes
With charcuterie, cheeses, white meats, burgers for take away
Occasions to take Viñas de Miedes
In meetings of friends, with relaxing moments.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also