Wine Vivanco Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Vivanco
- TASTING NOTES: Pink, bright with purple hues. On the nose; Sweet aromas (red liquorice, clouds ...) red fruit (raspberries, strawberries), floral ..... The palate is very fresh, tasty, nice acidity and good balance. As in nose it is very fruity.
Buy your wine online Vivanco Rosado at the best price
Elaborated by the traditional method of bleeding. The must obtained from the crushing of red grapes remains in contact with the skins between 12 and 24 hours at a controlled temperature of 10 ° C. After such maceration, the bleeding is carried out to a different deposit where it is fermented at a controlled temperature (14-16 ° C) to preserve all the aromatic complexity of the two varieties.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also