Wine 12 Lunas rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: El Grillo y la Luna
- TASTING NOTES: A raspberry coloured wine with the violet hues of the Syrah grape. It has a fresh nose with red fruit aromas and hints of cherry, with a pleasant touch of sweets. It has an intense, fruity palate and a long after-taste. Its natural sharpness gives it freshness and makes it long-lasting. It is a rounded wine.
Elaboration of wine 12 Lunas rosado
Our pink is made from bleeding Syrah grape must, which is extracted from the Grape deposit squeezed, after 24 hours To remain in contact with the skins. Subsequently they are clarified by gravity for two Days and incorporated progressively to the fermentation Continued to be performed at 15 ° C over a month. Once the fermentation is finished, a transfer To separate the thick lees and be able to perform a breeding On thin lees in stainless steel tank. The movement of lees is manual, with the aim of Conserve the natural CO2 originated in the fermentation, Which brings freshness to the wine. Two weeks before Its bottling, it is stopped this removed so that the Wine clarifies statically and can be bottled
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also