Wine Brianda de Aragón Reserva Brut Nature
Stock: 2 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Pale golden color denoting excellent parenting a reservation. On the nose are aromas of ripe fruit, with a background of nuts from the long aging on lees. The palate is fresh and balanced. It has a pale golden color denoting excellent parenting a reserve, with a fine and well integrated bubble. Food pairing: appetizers and entrees such as smoked meats and pastries. Also ideal with white meats and fish.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Larre
sparkling wine online store Brianda de Aragón Reserva Brut Nature
It presents a pale golden color that denotes the excellent breeding of a reserve, with a fine and well integrated bubble. Pairing: appetizers and entrees such as smoked, sausages and puff pastry. Also ideal to accompany white meats and fish.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also