Wine Brianda de Aragón brut
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow and bright with reflections of new gold On the nose it is fresh. It presents aromas reminiscent of tropical fruits (mango and pineapple), combined with aromas of nuts (hazelnuts), and butter, yeast provided by the second fermentation in the bottle. fine bubble that emerges in the form of very compact and rosaries persists on the surface with abundant formation of crown and lace. In the mouth has a soft attack, with a fair very well balanced acidity and silky. The bubble appears evenly throughout your journey, stroking his mouth and leaving a pleasant buttery. Retronasally they turn out flavors of nuts and yeast.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Larre
Now you can buy your Brianda de Aragón brut cava online at the best price.
Brianda de Aragón brut, sensations for your senses.
Special features of the wine:
What kind of cava is Brianda de Aragón brut
It is a fresh cava with tropical fruit memories. Fine bubble cava and soft entry into the mouth.
The winery Larre
Bodegas Larre is a young company, founded in 2013, with the aim of relaunching broths full of history.
Denomination of origin of Brianda de Aragón brut
Belongs to DO V: T Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas
Varieties of grapes used in the cava Brianda de Aragón brut
Three types of grapes are used: Xarel.lo, parellada and macabeo
Wine pairing Brianda de Aragón brut
Salads, roasts, rice, seafood and fish
Occasions in which Brianda de Aragón brut is appropriate
In family celebrations. Special to provide for important moments.
Price / quality ratio Brianda de Aragón brut
Superb quality / price ratio
Degree of alcohol of Brianda de Aragón brut
Graduation of 11, 5º.
Ideal temperature of the cava Brianda de Aragón brut
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 6º and 8º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also