Wine Freixenet Brut Barroco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Parellada grape , Macabeo grape , Xarel.lo grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Freixenet
- TASTING NOTES: Characterized by clean and bright lemon yellow color, and the elegance of its fine bubbles. On the nose the fine aromas of citrus fruits, mixed nuts on fund raising and aromas. Prolonged aging gives a good structure in the mouth, while retaining a cool, smooth, representative of their particular bouquet background.
- BARREL AGING: 24 meses
buy cava online
High quality product, thin and lightweight base wines fermented obtained at low temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also