Wines / Cava / Segura Viudas
Wine Segura Viudas Aria Brut Nature
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Segura Viudas
- TASTING NOTES: Yellow color with greenish tones. The bubble is medium sized, vertical and regular release. Dominate the aromas of aging. MOUTH The palate shows good carbon level through which it reveals a discreet and suggestive sweetness.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Segura Viudas
You can now buy your Segura Viudas Aria Brut Nature Cava online at the best price
Brut obtained after investing all the manufacturing experience of the winery in the development of new fermentation techniques.
Elaboration of Segura Viudas Aria Brut Nature
Working at very low temperature with yeasts of own harvest, a more intense contact of these with the must is achieved, giving rise to very special aromas and flavors.
Marriage of Segura Viudas Aria Brut Nature
Appetizers, Beef rices, Fish rices, Roasts, Soft starters, Cooked seafood, Pasta with meat sauce, Light cakes (Mousses), Fruit desserts
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Cava Blason de Aragón Brut Nature
Reyes de Aragón Brut Nature El Monje
Reyes de Aragón Reserva Brut El Casto