Wine Segura Viudas Aria Brut Nature
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Segura Viudas
- TASTING NOTES: Yellow color with greenish tones. The bubble is medium sized, vertical and regular release. Dominate the aromas of aging. MOUTH The palate shows good carbon level through which it reveals a discreet and suggestive sweetness.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Brut obtained after investing all the experience of the winery in the development of new fermentation techniques. Working at a very low temperature with yeasts of the own harvest, a more intense contact of these with the must is obtained, giving rise to very special aromas and flavors.
buy cava online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also