Wine Cantos de Valpiedra
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º17º C
- WINERIES: Finca Valpiedra
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Deep Purple. purple flashes of abundant tears, colored and dense. Nose: High aromatic intensity with notes of black fruit and ripe sloes, very marked mineral profile along with notes from the barrel such as vanilla, spices and snuff provide great character to this wine. Tempranillo is very strong and well integrated with the oak. Taste: The attack is fatty and intense with sweet tour, showing great finesse. Acidity balanced with alcohol predominating the typical freshness of the "Valpiedras". Long, mineral, with hints of fine wood and freshness.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Cantos de Valpiedra online store
Red wine without edges that honors its particular terrain, formed by a mantle of pebbles, an atypical soil in the area. It is the most classic of the winery and is made with the youngest Tempranillo vineyards on the estate. It is distinguished by a balanced acidity and a long, mineral and very fresh finish. An excellent Rioja you can not get tired of.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also