Wine Dealma Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Dealma
- TASTING NOTES: View: Pale yellow color. Nose: varietal aroma of green apple and peach. Mouth: clean and fresh step. Sustained acidity.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Dealma
You can now buy your Dealma Blanco wine online at the best price
Elaboration of White Dealma
After a short maceration the yolk must is obtained by static bleeding, a racking is carried out and then it goes on to ferment in steel tanks
What kind of wine is Dealma Blanco
Young wine without aging
Variety of grapes used in Dealma Blanco
Made with 100% chardonnay grapes
Pairing wine Dealma Blanco
To take with fish and rice
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also