Wine El Circo Contorsionista
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: purplish red hue, pronounced aromas of blueberries, juniper and mint. The mouthfeel is rich and ripe plum and cherry fruit. Balms have certain touches like boxwood, eucalyptus and sage. It is a very nice place to take with duck breast, pork ribs or ratatouille with eggs wine.
Online store wine El Circo
Endowed with the virtues of strength and flexibility, in the tent it represents a wine born of grapes selected from Cabernet Sauvignon, in a circus performance full of color and aromas and flavors of blueberries, eucalyptus and spices. A fun Cariñena red wine with a striking and modern image, a wine made to enjoy. Ideal for meat stews, minced lamb skewers and dill roasted chicken.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also