Wine Montesierra crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Moristel grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: It is a wine of crystalline appearance of red cherry with ruby hues, intense aromas of oak aging, with a predominance of fruit, currant, cocoa, leather and spices. Velvety in the mouth, nerve, great finesse and excellent skills.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
To elaborate this Montesierra Crianza, a traditional fermentation is made at 28ºC. 12 months in American oak barrels and over 1 year in our bottles, where the wine bottle matures and harmonizes.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also