Wine El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Wine of a bright yellow pale lemon. Sharps and delicate aromas with light hints of banana, pineapple or lemon rind. The palate is dry with a creamy texture. The palate is fresh and fruity with sensations of pineapple, green apple and pear. An ideal pairing for sushi, tuna tartar or shrimp scampi.
You can now buy your El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Wine making El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
After a gentle pressing, the must ferments in stainless steel tanks resting in them for a short time, just to stabilize it.
What type of wine is El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
White wine without aging. In the mouth it is fresh and fruity
The Grandes Vinos y Viñedos winery
RANDES VINOS manages both the complete cycle of vineyard cultivation and the production and marketing of wines. To guarantee the highest quality, in 2002 the new and modern facilities of the Winery were inaugurated, more than 60,000 m2, which meant a strong investment, around 12 million euros, with the latest technological advances that are constantly being renewed and which highlights a bottling line with a capacity of 12,000 bottles / hour.
All fermentation tanks are stainless steel.
The winery has wine tourism service. The visit includes the guided tour through the exhibition vineyards in the winery, coupage ship, bottling plant, aging building and headquarters. Visits in English or French are possible.
Denomination of origin of El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a grape variety, Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Grape variety used in El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
This wine has been made with grapes of the Chardonnay variety (100%) belonging to a selection of vineyards over 15 years old.
Vineyards located at about 500 meters of altitude and with the great influence of the Cierzo, strong dry and fresh wind.
Pairing wine El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
It is a perfect wine to drink with Garlic Prawns, Sushi and Tuna Tartar
Occasions in which El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay wine is appropriate
To enjoy meals with friends.
Price / quality ratio of El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol from El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
13th vol. graduation.
Ideal temperature of consumption of El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
Recommended to consume between 8º C
Awards and recognition of El Circo Zancudo Chardonnaywine
• Mundus vini - Summer Edition - Silver (2019)
• Decanter World Wine Awards Asia - Bronze (2019)
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also