Wine El Circo Zancudo Chardonnay
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: Wine of a bright yellow pale lemon. Sharps and delicate aromas with light hints of banana, pineapple or lemon rind. The palate is dry with a creamy texture. The palate is fresh and fruity with sensations of pineapple, green apple and pear. An ideal pairing for sushi, tuna tartar or shrimp scampi.
Online store wine
A young wine made from its own vineyards located at about 500 meters of altitude and with the great influence of the Cierzo, strong dry and fresh wind. After a gentle pressing, the must ferments in stainless steel tanks resting there for a short time, just to stabilize it. To consume during the year. This white Cariñena comes with screw cap.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also