Wine El Perro Verde
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Félix Lorenzo Cachazo
- TASTING NOTES: Pale lemon yellow in color with greenish reflections. Clean and very bright, it has fine and agile tears. Clean nose, medium to high intensity, expressive. Notes of fresh white fruit, tropical notes, white flowers, citrus notes, herbaceous memories and light mentholates are perceived. On the palate it is a fresh entry, with a certain volume. It has a tasty mid palate, with a correct weight of fruit, good acidity and bitter notes that give it an intense finish with good persistence. Fruity aftertaste.
You can now buy your El Perro Verde wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking El Perro Verde
Once in the winery, it is destemmed and crushed. Subsequently, the maceration is carried out, for twelve hours, at a controlled temperature of 10º. Finally, the must ferments at 18ºC in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is El Perro Verde
Light white wine, with floral notes and aromatic herbs in retronasal.
Lorenzo Cachazo winery
Bottled by Lorenzo Cachazo for Uvas Felices SL.
Bodegas y Viñedos Ángel Lorenzo Cachazo is located in the town of Pozaldez, Valladolid province, and is part of the Rueda Denomination of Origin-the first D.O. of white wines from Spain and a great winemaking tradition.
It has been operating since 1988 and its philosophy is based on the pillars of our family heritage and local tradition: the family's grandparents and great-grandparents already took care of their vineyards to produce grapes with which they later made the wines of the old “Tierra de Medina” , with a long tradition and famous thanks to the old Fairs of Medina del Campo.
Denomination of origin of El Perro Verde
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
The grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino Fino are produced there.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine-producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in El Perro Verde wine
Variety: 100% Verdeja grape
Grapes from Rodilana, Bobadilla del Campo and "El Sotillo" in Pozaldez (Valladolid).
The vineyards are situated at an altitude of between 700 and 800 meters. These vineyards are also between 8 and 16 years old. The soil is stony as well as limestone. Continental climate with Atlantic influence.
Wine pairing El Perro Verde
Pairing with fatty fish and seafood.
Also nice with salads and semi-cured cheeses
Occasions in which El Perro Verde is appropriate
As appetizers and entrance wines in celebrations
Quality / price ratio of El Perro Verde
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of El Perro Verde
It came with a 13º degree of alcohol.
Ideal consumption temperature of El Perro Verde
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 8º-10º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also