Wine Nidia Verdejo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-10º C
- WINERIES: Nidia
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Straw yellow with very intense, lively green rims. It is a clean, bright and very attractive wine. Nose: A high intensity is appreciated, with a marked varietal character, you can find Verdejo at all times. It is a wine of great aromatic complexity. White and stone fruit, citrus tones of grapefruit, orange peel and notes of white flowers that give it great finesse and a pleasant vegetal background. Mouth: Great freshness on the palate, it is a wine rich in nuances, sweet and fatty. Its aftertaste is reminiscent of fennel, aniseed touches and white fruit. Very balanced and elegant.
- BARREL AGING: 5-6 months
You can now buy your Nidia Verdejo wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Wine making Nidia Verdejo
The must is macerated with the skins between 8-12 hours at a temperature of 6-8º for a greater extraction of the aromatic components and varietal character, as well as to enhance the sensations in the mouth.
Fermentation takes place at low temperatures, 14º-16º, which helps to intensify the varietal character.
What kind of wine is Nidia Verdejo
A white wine aged for 5-6 months on lees
The Nidia winery
It has been more than 30 years since the Torío family opted for viticulture on the La Cabaña estate and in 2009, they decided to make their own wine. Since then, he takes care of him, pampers him and does not stop adding value.
Variety of grapes used in Nidia Verdejo wine
Variety: 100% Verdejo grape
Vineyards of more than 30 years surrounded by hectares of pine and holm oaks and that, in the background, you can hear the flow of the Adaja river.
The soil is clayey with the presence of pebbles and rich in calcium. Also, not too far away, flows the Adaja, the second most important tributary of the Duero on its left bank.
Nidia Verdejo wine pairing
Pairing with fatty fish, seafood, rice and salads
Occasions in which Nidia Verdejo is appropriate
As appetizers and entrance wines in celebrations
Quality / price ratio of Nidia Verdejo
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Nidia Verdejo
It came with 13.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Nidia Verdejo
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be between 6º-10º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also